Email Recipient Guide
This Guide reflects OpinionRoute’s commitment to the integrity of our communication, email, and data privacy.
In a world where “spam” is as prevalent as it has ever been, we want you to know that we are only looking for your authentic and valued insight within a specific subject matter. We hope you see our invitation to provide your expertise as a compliment. We understand that as a professional, your time is valuable, and you absolutely have the option to disregard our communication to you. We also want you to know that we take our responsibility seriously regarding your privacy and feedback. This is not a sales pitch, we are not selling anything.
An invitation to check us out
OpinionRoute facilitates authentic market research based on working with true professionals. Our mission is to improve the insights process so that your expert opinion is both respected and helpful to the brands you use as a business professional. We have invested a considerable amount of time and software development in improving your experience, which in turn will result in better research.
If you still aren’t sure, respond to the email we sent you, and you will get a response from a real person.
Our commitment to you
- We will pay you for your time.
- We will disappear from your email box if you want us to. Just use the unsubscribe at the bottom of your email.
- We will respect your time and privacy
- We will not wear out our welcome.
- We will only reach out to you if your profession and career is a perfect fit for the feedback we are looking for.
- We will never sell you anything.
- We will not sell your personal information, we can’t. Our governing associations prohibit us from selling your personal information.
- We won’t take it personally if you decide to not participate at any point.
We don’t like spam either, so here are some resources to help you. To learn more about authenticating email, please refer to these educational resources:
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Messing Anti-Abuse Working Group
- DomainKeys Indentified Mail (DKIM)
- Email Sender & Provider Coalition
- Email Experience Council (eec)
- Certified Senders Alliance