We’re OpinionRoute. We empower researchers to deliver accurate survey insights using the industry’s only true survey workflow operating system, supported by best-in-class managed services.
We believe marketing research can be made easier by harmonizing people, technology, and process. This requires a commitment to creativity and thinking outside the box to improve the research data collection process. We constantly challenge ourselves, creating opportunities for every team member to grow, while never losing sight of the importance of teamwork, passion, and creating value for clients.
The Client Solutions Manager plays a key part in meeting client needs through a first-class service approach in the project execution cycles. The role itself will be a platform for career development and growth. The career path will grow around your unique skills and talents. You will be engaged deeply as an employee to learn the industry and business. We like to invest in our people.
This is hybrid position that offers flexibility to work both in-office at our downtown Cleveland headquarters and remote.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to manage research studies
- Deliver effective written and verbal communications to clients about projects.
- Develop project timelines
- Manage internal resources and external vendors to complete projects on time and within budget
- Review questionnaires
- Escalate and resolve any project challenges using cross-functional channels with Sales, Ops, Development, Programming, and management
- Test online survey programs
- Review data for quality assurance purposes
- Manage project budgets and timing
- Maintain status and progress updates for fieldwork
- Ensure that data is collected to the client’s specifications
You’ll Thrive In This Role If You’re
- Ambitious. Seeking to launch or continue your early-stage career in a place where you’ll be valued, listened to, and challenged.
- Analytical. You aren’t afraid to bury your nose in a spreadsheet to find an a-ha moment on a project.
- Quality-Focused. You believe that your work ethic is apparent through your attention to detail.
- Service-oriented. You find genuine fulfillment from helping others either in life or a professional setting.
- Engaging. You have a dynamic personality that thinks long-term as you search for a great fit.
- Data-Driven. You substantiate your thoughts, theories, and recommendations with data.
You’re a Fit If You Have/Are
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Math, Analytics, Research, Marketing, Engineering, Business, Communication, or other relevant fields.
- 2-3 years of project management experience in online quantitative market research
- Effective multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn.
- Good time management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint applications.
- Mathematically inclined; experience with data analysis and data software preferred
- A positive and energetic team player who enjoys helping others
Why You Might Be Excited About Joining Us
- We’re values-driven. We care deeply about the service we provide and client satisfaction.
- We’re analytical and thoughtful. Our extra focus and attention to detail stand out.
- We’re experts. In a rapidly evolving field, we maintain this edge by hiring talented, accomplished professionals and offering client education and engagement.
- We’re culture-driven. We want to add talent that blends high performance with extra personality and empathy for those around you.
- We’re a young company! The excitement of a startup/scaleup, but carrying the wisdom of many more years than that.
More About OpinionRoute
OpinionRoute is creating innovative solutions for Market Research firms who seek to work smarter, deliver higher quality, and treat their talent better.
Values: Move with Purpose, Treat Learning as a Journey, Prioritize People, Accept Responsibility, Set a Higher Quality Standard.