Insights Process Management (IPM) is the integration of technology and expertise to remove inefficiencies and complexity in insights operations. IPM can relate to many kinds of companies within the Insights research who are each facing unique challenges within today’s rapidly evolving global marketplace.
OpinionRoute partners with organizations seeking to evolve their operations and improve their insights processes.
• Small research agencies who need to compete with DIY solutions and insights marketplaces
• Panel firms who need to address fraud and data quality concerns linked to their supply chain
• Companies who want to become more agile and integrate technology into their operations
• New market entrants questioning the veracity of the data
• Supply chain consulting and fraud management services
• Identifying opportunities to integrate technology to streamline operations and save organizational time
• Freeing up your intellectual human capital to add more value in insights activation
CONTACT US TODAY
• Deconstruct Complexity - understand where and how technology can be used with your operations
• Compete with DIY - act faster with workflow savings
• Navigate an ever changing vendor, data and privacy landscape
With the sampling industry and technology rapidly evolving, it has become almost impossible to navigate the sample procurement process with confidence. More than ever, we need an independent third party who understands the nuances of sample design and always acts in our best interest.
OpinionRoute is my partner for all my online data collection needs. I have 100% confidence that my sampling approach is methodologically sound when using OpinionRoute.
OpinionRoute’s knowledge of the quantitative research space is unparalleled. Their expertise in sampling methodology, operational needs, and advanced technology have repeatedly proved to be what our agency has needed.
What’s often most impressive is understanding international markets and the best-localized solutions for achieving our client goals. Putting work in OpinionRoute’s hands gives us the ability to focus on our client relationships and know your projects will be executed accurately and on time. This is the type of partnership we wish we had with all of our clients and vendors.