Online consumer research has experienced a fundamental shift over the past decade. Programmatic sampling, data privacy and technology make it harder than ever to validate sources for survey research. This is seen in data from every industry supplier.
Leverage OpinionRoute's approach to supply and technology to deliver consumer data you can trust.
• Supply management model that gets to the heart of data quality
• Data driven supply decisions leveraging OpinionRoute's constantly evolving data quality database, developed over the last 5 years.
• Robust vendor on-boarding program
• Diversified sample plans for longer term trending data consistency and robust feasibility
• CleanID to mitigate online survey respondent fraud real-time
• Custom field plans tailored for your projects' budgets and needs
• Data quality improves by up to 50%+ on average
• CleanID - 34 variable fraud prevention system to ensure validated survey respondents
• Post-project fraud and deduplication report
• Hundreds of research hours saved in the data review process
• Project 1: Key purchase intent measure was improbably high
• Project 2: Brand tracker data changed after supplier merged with a competitor
• Project 3: Incidence rate is way higher than client expected and vendor couldn't help
• Project 4: Tracking study where supplier runs out of sample in wave 2 of 12
With the sampling industry and technology rapidly evolving, it has become almost impossible to navigate the sample procurement process with confidence. More than ever, we need an independent third party who understands the nuances of sample design and always acts in our best interest.
OpinionRoute is my partner for all my online data collection needs. I have 100% confidence that my sampling approach is methodologically sound when using OpinionRoute.
OpinionRoute’s knowledge of the quantitative research space is unparalleled. Their expertise in sampling methodology, operational needs, and advanced technology have repeatedly proved to be what our agency has needed.
What’s often most impressive is understanding international markets and the best-localized solutions for achieving our client goals. Putting work in OpinionRoute’s hands gives us the ability to focus on our client relationships and know your projects will be executed accurately and on time. This is the type of partnership we wish we had with all of our clients and vendors.